Ambitious and motivated individual with a desire to achieve and willingness to learn and passing on clinical skills to others and seeking professional growth
- M.D. Pediatrics (2013-16)- Santosh Medical College,Ghaziabad
- M.B.B.S (2006-11)-Dr DY Patil Medical college ,Pune
- PGPN(2021)-SCHOOL OF MEDICINE,BOSTON UNIVERSITY(USA)
1. IAP (Indian academy of pediatrics),
2. IMA (Indian Medical Association)
1.“Medical Risk Factors including Intelligence Quotient associated with poor Scholastic performance In Regular School Going Early Adolescent(10-12 years) Children”- International Journal of Medical Pediatrics and Oncology,October-December, 2016:2(4): 170-172.
2. Oral paper titled “Study of Dietary belief and practices among Adolescent Girls” at IAP National Conference held in January 2015 at Delhi.
3. Poster paper titled “Effects of student Personality and Adjustment to school on Scholastic Performance in Early Adolescent Children” at IAP National Conference held in January 2014 at Indore.
Director and Senior Pediatric Consultant & Neonatal Intensivist at “GREATER NOIDA PEDIATRIC CENTRE, KILKAARI IMMUNIZATION CENTRE AND CHILD CONSTIPATION CLINIC
1. Running exclusive “CHILD CONSTIPATION CLINIC” which is one of a kind and exclusive clinic in NORTH INDIA.
2. Worked at Tertiary level NICU as Neonatal Intensivist Senior Resident in Bara Hindu Rao Hospital & NDMC Government Medical College, New Delhi for around 1 year and in Pediatric Department in Bara Hindu Rao Hospital as senior resident pediatrician for 2 years (2016-2019)(total duration of 3 years)
3. Given 8000 pediatric Teleconsultation to Pan India patients on Practo platform during covid-19 pandemic and rated as top pediatrician in Greater Noida with 99% in clinic (OPD) recommendations and 246 patient feedback.
⮚ Total experience of 11-12years with 3 year teaching experience at Bara Hindurao Govt. Hospital & Medical College, NEW DELHI
⮚ Worked as Senior Pediatric consultant and Neonatal Intensivist at Sharma Medicare Hospital, delta-2, JR Hospital, beta-1, Greater Noida and Hope Hospital , delta-2 from 2019-2020
⮚ Worked at Tertiary level NICU as Neonatal Intensivist Senior Resident in Bara Hindu Rao Hospital & NDMC Government Medical College, New Delhi for around 1 year and in Pediatric Department in Bara Hindu Rao Hospital as senior resident pediatrician for 2 years (2016-2019)(total duration of 3 years)
⮚ HEAD SPEAKER AT CME on RotaVirus & its Prevention, organized by Abbot India, on 17/4/22.
⮚ HEAD SPEAKER AT CME on Prevention of IMD in vulnerable Population, organized by Sanofi Pasteur-IQVIA on 25/3/22.
⮚ HEAD SPEAKER AT CME on - Japanese Encephalitis , Its Prevention & vaccination, organized by Abbot vaccine India on-11/12/21.
⮚ RTM CME as HEAD Speaker – HEPATITIS A VACCINATION: serious consideration organized by Dr.Reddys vaccine India on-4/07/21.
⮚ IMF Speaker –Fundamental checklist of choosing a probiotic in acute GASTROENTERITIS IN CHILDREN organized by Dr. Reddy on-23/06/21.
⮚ RTM CME as Speaker –Role of prebiotics (scGOS:lcFOS) in preterms organized by Danone India on-18/06/21.
⮚ E-CME as Speaker –“SCIENCE OF GUT HEALTH” organized by NESTLE India on- 8/05/21.
⮚ As Public Speaker on Fever 104 FM RADIO DELHI –Breastfeeding Public session to mark breastfeeding week –august 2021 organized by Tablets India on-4/8/21